Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pot of Gold



There have been low hanging dark clouds lingering in the sky for days on end.  They roll in quickly and then pass by.  But sure enough there are more to follow.  They are lurking off in the distance, waiting to dump raindrops big and small.  The chill in the air makes it feel a little more like football season than baseball season.  I've been trying to be a bit more aware of my surroundings.  So I keep a watchful eye on the sky and finally catch a glimpse of hope.  Do you see it?  It's faint... and there are still plenty of dark clouds all around, but I'm full of hope and plenty of excitement.  That was evidenced by the singing and dancing in the kitchen tonight.  After taking a bit of a sabbatical from the cupcakes and cookies - I spent time creating something sweet this week.  Perhaps I'll finally find that pot of gold at the end of the busy season.... I mean rainbow.




No comments: