Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chia Pet

All good employees know that we simply don't have time to get our hair cut on days off from work.  So I decided to sneak out of the office this afternoon for a little grooming.  It's a great feeling to leave downtown on the middle of a Tuesday afternoon when the sun is shining.  Feels like I'm skipping school.  Speaking of - I wonder what the date is for senior skip day - that's a tradition that should honored each and every year - whether you are in school or public accounting.

Both Tucker and I had appointments for a little grooming this afternoon.  I opted for foils and a cut while Tucker endured the ear cleaning and nail grinding along with his cut.  It kills me to think of just how much money that dog drains from bank account, but I guess its a fair trade off considering he doesn't shed. 

Looks like I have been watering this little Chia Pet since Christmas!



While there was one big vote for a mohawk, I vetoed that voice.  First stop was the groomer where I requested a spring cut - a little shorter than usual.  Next I stopped in at Caribou to taste one of the new iced almond mocha lattes.  After checking in for my appointment I noticed the Vogue was calling my name.  I settled in with my latte and the magazine readying for some highlights and lowlights as well as cut.  As a great friend likes to remind me... "You'll be happier if you add a little more blonde."

90 minutes later I walked out feeling like a million bucks.  Back to the groomer to get the dog.  Not sure that Tucker shares in my excitement...

before

after

My dog already has enough of an attitude, I sure hope he isn't traumatized by the lack of hair.  Meanwhile I am anxious to watch my bank account grow as he won't need another haircut until 2013.


2 comments:

suzie sanborn said...

seriously. he is too cute! where is your before and after!?

andrea said...

TOTALLY, where is Kridi's before and after!? I want to see the blonde bombshell!