Sunday, April 4, 2010

March month-end reconciliation


March was filled with a fair amount of madness and I'm not talking about  upsets and 3 pointers.  It was the perfect storm.  I didn't keep good notes, but I believe it came in and went out like a lamb.  Unfortunately I felt the lion's presence most of the month.

March 2010

(+) The weather.  Yup.  The weather in MN in March was something to brag about. My favorite meteorologist says that hasn't happened since 1878.  Here's to hoping its a new trend!

(-) An unfortunate incident in Nashville

(+) Baby Max was born on the 6th - I was lucky enough to sneak out of the office to visit him and his mom Holly.

(-) The worst part of the month is that I just checked the camera and have no photos to show for the month. 
I made myself a little promise to do better in April.

(+) Jack's BBQ and Broadway in Nashville - especially the Stage

(+) Gorgeous full moon at the end of the month

(-) Forgot to do a march madness bracket

(+) Ditching 394 for Hwy 55 on my morning commute.  So far it proves to be a shorter commute and I'm saving $$$ on the MnPass

(-) Lack of sleep.  (That's whay April is for!)

(+) The Shred.  Jillian Michael's 20 minute sessions were just what I needed to jump start the workouts.  Looking forward to my prize! 

(-) Blog posts were few... and far between.

(+) Light at the end of the tunnel.  Here's to a big and better April!

lion and lamb were found here.

No comments: