Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here and There.




One of my dear friends is far away from 'here'.  She and her most likely travel companion have decided to take a few months out of their normally hectic schedules to go 'somewhere'.  Their 'somewhere' happens to be... NEW ZEALAND!  Her other 'somewhere' happens to be Seattle, so I don't normally get to see her beautiful face except for her tips home to Minne or my trips (note that is plural as I visited twice!) to Seattle.  Regardless, I can't stop thinking about the fact that she is on the other side of this great Earth.  I am nervous for them as they explore their new surroundings and start this adventure.  But those anxious feelings are quickly settled as I can't think of anyone that will embrace this experience more than these two.  And ironically (due to the opposite seasons) it IS the perfect time of year somewhere far away from here!

Check out their adventure if you are interested.  As expected they already have some debits & kredits to write home about.

There is no need for the above mittens if you're 'there', but I think they are really cute and can definitely use them 'here'.  Wondering if she'd knit me a pair.

1 comment:

andrea said...

Awww, you're sweet, Kridi! I just love you. Thanks for the shout out. BTW, I LOVE that photo of you on the right-hand side. Gorgeous. Hope all is well. There may be a birthday package tucked in the mail! Love you. FRAN