Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Niner.






As expected - the pace of my life has really picked up the past few weeks.  It is officially the season of debits & kredits.  This season is slightly different than the holiday season which is celebrated by decorating the home with trees and colorful lights, slowing the pace of life and spending time with family and friends - the season of debits &kredits is more of an individual holiday.  It's one where we decorate our homes with dirty laundry and dishes, time is not our our side and we spend very little of it with family and friends.

At this point I need two hands to count the seasons of busy-ness.

"Two, four, niner, five, six, seven..."

"I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there?"

Yep after auditing my own count I came up with... Niner! 

For some reason I can't seem to remember three, four or five.  Oh well there are busy season memories to be made, so it's back to auditing for me!

2 comments:

suzie sanborn said...

Krids, you are a superstar! I can't wait to see you on the other side of this "holiday". I'll be in MN in May and can't wait for a long and hopefully mimosa filled brunch with you! Until then I'll settle for my daily phone calls that tend to be not so daily during this season! ):

Unknown said...

Easy, Kristi - you're making me feel old too! I guess I am still in my 20's...for a few more weeks. Love the Tommy Boy reference - definitely a top 5 movie for me.