Sunday, March 7, 2010

February month-end reconciliation

February came and went with a blink of the eye.  That's what happens when I'm busy auditing.  Better late than never, here's the month end reconcilation:

February 2010

(+) Vancouver Winter Olympics

(-) Grandpa Lenie passed away on February 12th

(+) Barley John's Brew Pub

(+) Baby Sam was born on February 27th - his proud mama is an Andersen friend

(+/-) Lots of auditing

(+) FIT class

(+) Valentine's Day care packages

(-) The curse of water - leaky kitchen sink, broken toilet tank lever, and spilling an entire water bottle on my computer.

(-) Little sleep and lots of work

(+) Pottery Barn's spring catalog

(+) Lemon and lime water at my new favorite client

(+/-) Breathtaking frosty trees the morning that Grandpa went to heaven

(+)  Reading the Sunday newspaper

(+) McDonald's filet-o-fish commerical.  Give me that filet-o-fish... give me that fish.

(+) Papyrus gift wrap

(+) A beautiful full moon

No comments: