Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break (of sorts)

I'm on a Spring Break of sorts.  Nash Vegas Baby!  This is as close to spring break as you will come when you deal with debits and kredits. 

For the past few years I have scheduled an audit in Nashville during March.  It's a breath of fresh air after a long season of auditing.  This is the first year that the audit has gone well.  This is not the first year that I left my inhibitions at Gate C19 at the MSP airport.  A morning flight, lunch on the patio, an afternoon of work, followed by dinner at Jack's BBQ (legendary) and a few too many drinks - all in a day's work! 

I'm determined to have a star sighting while here in Nashville.  Too bad Miley was busy with Simon tonight.  Wonder where Nicole is?  Not sure if it will ever happen, but I do promise to have a few too many morgan diets and listen to a some cover Country bands at the Stage. Not sure why - but I really like this place!  Did I mention the weather?  Vitamin D is a wonder drug. 

Today's quote:  "Nashville is like the Minneapolis of the South."

Will return soon - but for now I'm on spring break.

1 comment:

suzie sanborn said...

sounds fun! minus the auditing (: