Monday, February 8, 2010

Funtional Integrated Training (F.I.T.)


A 60 minute class at Lifetime Fitness.  It's been 48 hours and I still can't lift my arms above my head.  Nor can I get out of bed without a few groans. 

I frequented this class a few years ago.  During the first 5 minutes of the class I was reminded just how long it's been since I attended the class.  At about the 6 minute mark I wanted to leave - I was quite certain I wouldn't survive the next 54 minutes.  After the first 10 minutes, I was finding my groove.  I let my mind wander to one of my favorite workout music video.  F.I.T is nothing like the workout in this video - but I laugh ever single time I watch thevideo.  With "Call on Me" consuming my thoughts - the next thing I knew my triceps (among aother things) were burning and it was time for the cooldown.

While I'm still in a fair amount of pain - it feels good to be back on the horse.

1 comment:

andrea said...

Good girl! Kridi, you're rockin' it. The first five minutes are the WORST of every class I've ever done. But I always feel amazing if I can stick it out...You rock!