Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January month-end reconciliation

January has come to an end and in the land of debits and kredits - many bean counters are busy closing the books and preparing month-end account reconciliations.  One of 'my must reads' does a nice little tribute to the month and so it only seems fitting that I do a little reconciliation of my own.

January 2010

(+) My 31st birthday!

(+) Monday nite with Kate including dinner from PF Changs, Bachelor - Wings of Love, Facebook, dogs and some aweseom chocolate cake!

(+) Knitting baby hats

(+) Clean closets

(+) Mixed Cds from my sister for my birthday

(-) A little extra stress at work

(+) Baby shower for baby Gianino - Samule Joseph made his grand entrance (a little early) on January 27th

(+) Brunch with Haley - awesome food and delicious mimosas!

(+) One last holiday celebration - the annual Andersen Girls Christams Party - finally used my new egg plate!

(-) Prayers for Cale - high school friend Anne's son is sick and starting treatment.

(+) Baking cupcakes with Joan

(+) Stuffed peppers - yummy!

(+) Baby Emmy was born on January 25th - her proud mama is a high school friend

(-) Sickness - Boo!


Next time someone asks what I've been up to I sure hope I don't respond by saying... "nothing"!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Holy Cow, Kridi! You are a busy socialite! I love this, now I feel like I know all that you are up to. Miss you. Hug.