Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birfday T-Man!

Today is Tucker's 3rd Birthday.  He's is spending a few weeks at Camp Get-Away (my parents house!).   The 2 week vacation was a Christams gift to me from my parents - and now it's Tucker's birthday gift from me!  He's been getting lots of love and attention from my mom and dad - and for that he's very thankful.  I sent him a little package in the mail and hopefully mom and dad will take a few photos of him on his 3rd birfday!
Here are just some of my favorite memories of Tucker.  In just three years he has provided much entertainment, many laughs, some frustration - but most importantly he's an ever loyal, companion!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear T-Buckets,

I hope you have a very happy birfday. I am hoping my mom makes me a cake this year like she did last year. When is our next Friday Funhouse?

Love, Gussie